Slide Blister Packaging with Pantone Colors Blister Card
|Min. Order (Pieces)||FOB Price|
|5,000+||US $0.1-0.3 / Piece|
It's no wonder they're the industry standard. But what sets CardPak apart is the choice of water-based or solvent-based coating on our cards. Solvent-based coating offers multiple advantages including a cohesive bond that's an average of 50% stronger with half the application time. Whether the blister is made of PVC, styrene, PET or RPET (recycled PET), solvent coatings maintain solid bond coverage around the entire flange of the blister.
Blister cards as well as blister shells can be produced either as a combination run, or a dedicated run. The most economical is the combination run where the setup charges are dispersed across several customers by combining various customers' cards on the same sheet.
The two primary components of a blister pack are a pre-formed plastic blister and a printed paperboard card which has a heat-seal coating. Some packs use a foil, plastic or laminated material to bond to the pre-formed blister, usually in medication.
3)competetive price, good choice of promotion cosmetic
5. Designs involving high-tec can all be realized in our factory
6. Clear plastic or printing plastic and all kinds of blister shapes
7. Thickness of the plastic you can choose.
8. Out carton can be print as your requirement.
9. Transportation you can choose
10.High definition molding quality.
11. Widely use for packing general products such as toys, gift, cosmetic, electronic, hardware, medical, cosmetics, and other daily use articles.
12.Any kinds model, former can be made by plastic machine. It is used for any products which need setting and inlay. For packing the products
13.Different kinds such as Flocked blister, antistatic blister, blister tray, blister card, folding edge blister, blister insert, blister cover, clamshell
14.we can supply high quanlity and competitive price goods for you.